Chloe was an absolute DOLL for her West Hartford Newborn Photography session. I loved absolutely everything about her session. The colors, gray, pink, and aqua. If you’ve been around long enough you know that I LIVE for little girls in blue.
I feel I should interrupt Chloe’s blog post for just a moment to go over some safety precautions that I have instituted. Once CT entered phase two, I was able to open up my studio again. I waited a couple weeks longer to watch numbers and make sure I have everything needed to open safety. All business that opened were required to self-certify with that state. You can view that list here: https://service.ct.gov/covidreport/s/?language=en_US
I am following current safety precautions for personal services put out by the state of Connecticut. Some of which include:
– I will wear eye protection, a mask, clean apron put on over clothes.
– Hands and arms will be thoroughly washed and sanitized prior to touching newborn
– All “touch” surfaces will be sanitized daily before and after session
– Touchless hand soap in bathroom, single use hand towels
– All items used are washed, sanitized, and stored covered
– Hand sanitizer readily available in common areas
– Magazines, food, water are no longer available
– Currently no siblings allowed, one parent preferred
– Upon entry, shoes are to come off and hands sanitized
– Parents to wear mask during session
West Hartford Newborn Photography
Now, here is what you are really here for. Adorable baby photos!
Hello Little One
It’s always amazing when I can capture eye contact. It’s not the easiest thing to do with a newborn. They typically have what I call the “Popeye” look with one eye open and one eye closed. Chloe not only gave me eye contact for one shot, but for several!
Newborn Photography CT
The recommended time to book your newborn photo session is during your pregnancy. I take a limited number of sessions a month so pre-booking will guarantee availability. Now booking Winter and Spring 2023 due dates! Sessions take place 6 – 16 days after birth so it is best to book early and get penciled in. The actual date of the session will be scheduled once your little one arrives.
While the studio is all set up, you can relax while your precious baby is taken care of. I will change diapers, soothe your baby to sleep while I gently pose them.
Looking for more information? To book a session, fill out the contact form. I will then send you all the details about my newborn sessions. If you choose to book, it can all be done online!