It’s going to be fall before we know it and family mini sessions will be in full force! By the time the weather cools down and the foliage starts changing, it’s often too late to book a fall session. This is the first year that I have opened up fall family mini sessions to all. I offered it to a small group last year and they went great! I have added more slots this year to accommodate as many as I can.
Family Mini Sessions: Fall 2016
Mini sessions are a great way to get a few amazing portraits without committing to a full session. These are perfect with those with little kids. Often kids behave best the first several minutes before they start getting antsy. I bring out all my tricks for these sessions. And I mean all of them! You will have an amazing holiday card and be able to update your frames with new photos of your family.
Here are some frequently asked questions about mini sessions.
- Where will the mini sessions be held? The exact location is to be determined, but it will take place in Newtown or a surrounding town.
- I’m worried there isn’t enough time. I find 20/25 minutes to be perfect for a smaller session. Kids can get bored easily and they often behave the best in the first 10/15 minutes.
- How many images will I get? You will receive a gallery of 5 – 10 fully edited images. 5 is included in the session, or you can upgrade to all of them.
- Can we do multiple outfit changes? For a mini session, time only allows for one set. If you would like more of a variety with outfits I suggest have layering pieces that can come off or book a full family session.
- When will I get my images? You will receive an online gallery within 2 weeks of your session date. At this time you will be able to view your edited images and place your order.
- What do you mean by digital download? A digital download is where you will be able to download your images to your computer. From there you will be able to make personal prints, post them online, and make photo gifts. I have a recommended consumer lab for prints that will be sent to you with your order.
If you are interested in booking a session you can go to THIS PAGE where you can see all the details and sign up for the date and your time of choice.
You will be able to sign up until Wednesday, August 3 at 7 pm. After that. if there are still spots remaining, it will be re opened the end of August or beginning of September.