Hi there. I’m Heather, owner of Heather Kelly Photography. You can see me pictured with my family and my favorite little ones in the photos above. I never know what to write on these things and have typed and backspaced more than I care to admit. So here’s a little about me.
- I love, LOVE babies. I wish they would always stay little.
- Blue is my favorite color. Doesn’t matter the shade, I love it all.
- My wardrobe is pretty boring. It mostly consists of gray, blue & black. I think I need to go on a shopping spree soon.
- I can’t walk in heels. I’ve tried but it’s just not worth the pain and practice.
- I have no clue where my little boy and little girl get their blonde hair from.
- I was “team green” with all my children and it was such a great experience finding out in the delivery room.
- Despite my boring wardrobe I really do love color, especially in my photography.
- I grew up in New Jersey until I was 11, moved to MA for 18 months and then ended up in Brookfield which I consider my hometown. I’ll always be a Jersey Girl at heart though.
- My in-laws live on the same street as us. I love that they are so close!
- It’s a given but I guess I should add I love photography.
- I upload images the second I get home. I’m just as excited as you are to see them.
So there ya go. Some random things about me. I look forward to getting to know you!